FIA Paper batch 7
FIA Paper batch 7
اس میں غلطیوں کا اندریشہ ہے ۔ برائے انفارمیشن اپ لوڈ کیا جا رہا ہے ۔
1. G20-2018 summit held in….. Argentina
2. US President max tenure (8 years, 10 years, 12 years)
3. US 41th president HW Bush died in… 8 dec 2018
4. US presdent belong tp which party… Republican
5. US president Donald Trump’s tenure will end on… 2020
6. Current chairman of senat…. Sadiq sanjrani
7. Interior minister of Pakistan…..
8. Uk will exit from EU on…. 29 April 2019
9. UK’s exit from EU through BREXIT shall be completed on… March 2019
10. FIFA 2018 won by…. France
11. Ruling party in UK… Conservative
12. Kasoghi died in… Turkey.
13. Current head of KSA…. Suleman Bin Abdul aziz
14. CM of Balochistan….. Jam kamal
15. President of Malaysia became president___times
A. 1st time. B. 2nd times. C. 3rd timess
16. Indian actress Siri Devi died in.
A. 2015. B. 2016. C. 2018
17. Birthday of Baba guru nanak is celebrated by sikh community in 2018. Its birthday anniversary is
A. 549. B. 550. C. 551
18. One belt, one road project of china is
A. Part kf CPEC. B. CPEC is part of it
1.When Governor General Ghulam Muhammad abolished constitution assembly.
2. Bogra formula by M Ali Bogra was presented in?
3. When Urdu became national language?
4. Natiomal bird of Pakistan.
1. Najeeb ullah is the title of
2. Depth of zam zam well
3. No of kalma “Astagfar”
A. 4. B. 5. C. 6.
4. Litteral meaning of Sehtan
5. Stages of Quran
1.Current in a conductor js directly proportional of voltage accros conductor. This theorem is called….. Ohm’s law.
2. Two bodies A and B is thermally equilibrium w.r.t thrid body C. So body A and B are also in thermally equilibrium. This theorem is called.
A. 1st law of thermodynamics
B. 2nd law of Thermodynamic
C. Zeroth law of thermodynamics
3. Fruit without seeds kike banana called.
4. Deficiency of vitamin C
5. Study if science which deals with energy of cells in body.
A. Biology. B.Bioenergetics. C. Biochemical
6. 3rd isotopes of hydrogen called.
7. Ozon layers
A. Reduce floating germs in air
B. Increase floating germs in air
C. Kill floating germs in air
1.when pigs fly
2. Break the ice.
3. Once in blue moon
1. Liquat ali khan died on?
2. Karatspur boarder is in which city?
3. When it will open?
4. Gall bladder is a part of which system?
5. (1000)^9 /10^24=?
6. Antonym of compatible?
7. Table salt chemical name?
8. The sum of 5 children age is 50, born with the age difference of 3 years. What is the age of youngest child? (aomething like this)
9. Hazrat sameea (r.a) first lady martyard in which ghazwa?
10. Al-aruba was the name of which day before islam?
11. Synonym of glide?
12. Pneumonia effect directly on
a. Stomach. b. Liver. c. Lungs?